Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

It's been said before

But for most of the scenes, if you slapped anything else onto it it would've still worked.

That's not exactly making a parody of Pokemon, that's just simply re-animating popular lines from television shows, movies and games with pokemon characters.

The sound level of the different scenes needed to be evened out, because it came to the point where after each scene I had to keep my hand on the volume to make sure my ears didn't bleed after each repetitive static scene switch.

In some scenes, the animation looked a little rushed, and the autosmoothing Flash brush strokes didn't look very appealing. A bit more attention to detail and less thicker lines could've improved this.

The Legend of Zelda easter egg wasn't needed at all.

KawaiiParanha's watermark was too intrusive and distracting, in comparison to Sandvicch's one which was small and simple. Better yet, why not have no watermark at all?

The overall length of the film seemed to drag on a bit. About 3/4 of the way through I was tired of it. A good way to fix this is to get friends and family to watch it and then observe their reactions. Once they start getting bored of it, you know you have to cut it down and remove some scenes.

In most parts of the film though, the characters were easy to recognise and the pacing was spot on to make me giggle at bit. It just needs work, is all.

Goomba's perspective Goomba's perspective

Well done

Many people have already said it, but I haven't seen a Mario parody this legitimate in a long time.

The animation was smooth and consistent, and your attention to character detail was impressive. The scene which could've been improved were the first few shots of the Goombas talking. The choice of scene angle made it difficult to differentiate the two of them.

Script and humour was top notch. Scenes like Mario falling off the side of the stage, only to have 99 (now 98) lives were clever and kept me smiling the whole way through. At first I thought the scene with the two stoner Koopas were unoriginal, branching from an age old joke about the mushrooms, but the way you tied it in with the story at the end made up for it, as well as the witty dialogue. The pacing of the parody also impressed me, it never seemed to drag on.

Last, but not least: Voice acting was brilliant. Reminded me of the level of voice acting you'd expect from people like Egoraptor. I'm hoping to see more of SirUndead's voice more often.

Keep doing what you're doing, because it works. Very well.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
haitam responds:

Thanks for the review,this is very helpful !

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Fluid animation

But the overall artwork could've been touched up a bit. There were many jaggies and poorly drawn lines that were difficult to ignore.

Other than that, music was loud and clear, the crossover was clever, and the theme stayed relevant to both shows.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Even if I did support this 'check ur privilage' hoo-haa, this game is still a boring platformer with uninspired level design and a message that doesn't even try to be subtle.

The illiteracy disability is also unbalanced. The signs do nothing but taunt you, so why would I want to read them in the first place? Even though this game was made in such a short time it still barely warrants any higher than the score I'm giving now.

Coma Coma

A work of art

That sums up this game easily. There's an obvious attention to the art style and ambiance of this game, which presented the unique idea of playing through one's mind. This abstract theme gave a good reason to have less detail to the story and more detail to the environment. Overall, a fantastic game, though creepy at times, was a joy to play.

This deserves a spot in the Art Games collection.

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

Walkthrough

I got a migraine trying to figure out how to beat this bloody thing. Luckily, I'm still alive! Barely.

Anyway, here's the walkthrough:

To begin click on the doorknob.

1. Slide the door to the left and stop with your mouse over top of the white square.

2. Click the lock till it breaks.

3. Click the gray bar on the left side of the door.

4. Ring the doorbell 5 times slowly.

5. Click the right side of the screen, ignore the code.

6. There is a small box in the lower right spot of the main panel that is off colour. Click it. Drag the key to the lock.

7. Click the door and wait for the black to completely fade.

8. Double click password(so it is highlighted) and press delete.

9. Lose a game of Simon says.

10. Click no.

11. Click slightly beneath the doorknob until the door opens.

12. Hold tab and press space quickly (repeat if necessary).

13. Click and drag the area under the door to the left.

14. Click and drag the doorknob to the left then click again.

15. Click remote and batteries(once they fall from the screen). Click the question mark on the remote. Click the remote to flip it over, then click the battery cover. Drag the batteries into the remote. Click the X, then drag the remote to the door

16. Be like a ninja. Move the mouse quickly one way then quickly back to the door frame and click to go through. It will not work if the door touches the white, so be quick and repeat as needed.

17. Click the monkey until the key drops then drag the key to the doorknob.

18. Enter "your name" into the box.

19. Code is 5693.

20. As the robot lifts itself up, click the white object underneath it(may take several tries). drag it to the gray and black rectangle.

keybol responds:

nice walkthrough!

Smash Bros - Master Hand Smash Bros - Master Hand

Awsome!

Great remix. Very techno. I listened to this over and over. Your a good artist DJ Pickle.

NSMB - Overworld Mania NSMB - Overworld Mania

Whoa..fast...

I like! :D

Inyuasha Inyuasha

Not good.

This image is completely out of proportion. The eyes are off center. One half of the face is facing one way while the other half is facing another way. Also the ears(?) are way too small for the head. Sorry, but this get's a low score from my point of view.

Chat-man responds:

The cat ears are the ears and the way you said it made me feel bad. =(