Even if I did support this 'check ur privilage' hoo-haa, this game is still a boring platformer with uninspired level design and a message that doesn't even try to be subtle.
The illiteracy disability is also unbalanced. The signs do nothing but taunt you, so why would I want to read them in the first place? Even though this game was made in such a short time it still barely warrants any higher than the score I'm giving now.
A work of art
That sums up this game easily. There's an obvious attention to the art style and ambiance of this game, which presented the unique idea of playing through one's mind. This abstract theme gave a good reason to have less detail to the story and more detail to the environment. Overall, a fantastic game, though creepy at times, was a joy to play.
This deserves a spot in the Art Games collection.
I got a migraine trying to figure out how to beat this bloody thing. Luckily, I'm still alive! Barely.
Anyway, here's the walkthrough:
To begin click on the doorknob.
1. Slide the door to the left and stop with your mouse over top of the white square.
2. Click the lock till it breaks.
3. Click the gray bar on the left side of the door.
4. Ring the doorbell 5 times slowly.
5. Click the right side of the screen, ignore the code.
6. There is a small box in the lower right spot of the main panel that is off colour. Click it. Drag the key to the lock.
7. Click the door and wait for the black to completely fade.
8. Double click password(so it is highlighted) and press delete.
9. Lose a game of Simon says.
10. Click no.
11. Click slightly beneath the doorknob until the door opens.
12. Hold tab and press space quickly (repeat if necessary).
13. Click and drag the area under the door to the left.
14. Click and drag the doorknob to the left then click again.
15. Click remote and batteries(once they fall from the screen). Click the question mark on the remote. Click the remote to flip it over, then click the battery cover. Drag the batteries into the remote. Click the X, then drag the remote to the door
16. Be like a ninja. Move the mouse quickly one way then quickly back to the door frame and click to go through. It will not work if the door touches the white, so be quick and repeat as needed.
17. Click the monkey until the key drops then drag the key to the doorknob.
18. Enter "your name" into the box.
19. Code is 5693.
20. As the robot lifts itself up, click the white object underneath it(may take several tries). drag it to the gray and black rectangle.
Nice questions, I learned quite a bit from playing this quiz.
First off, the checkpoints. An ok idea, however it was very annoying how the music restarted every time you restarted in the first couple of questions.
The maze game was easy to beat via right clicking.
I also noticed a glitch. After question 11, if you got an answer wrong, you wouldn't go to the game over screen, just back to question 11.
The quiz layout was pretty 5 second in my opinion. If the answer buttons stayed in the same place after every question, it would make the quiz as a whole look a lot more professional.
In conclusion, this isn't a bad flash game, but it could've been produced a whole lot better.
Thanks for the review, i'll be sure to refer to it if I ever make a sequel.
Nice Rick Roll. I didn't see it coming. The way you set up the menu was fantastic, it looked like the real thing. Happy Pico day! :)
Im shure it looked like the real thing. Now I must go back to the world of no sarcasm. Good day.
Very entertaining and easy to play. I couldn't get past 1400 scrolls. Music was perfectly fitted to the game. The best part about it was the simplicity. Anyone can have a try.
Great time waster!
Great original concept. Angryfaic design was good. Maybe add some enemys? (As OmegaDead said: Happyfaics?) I found it hard to switch between colours so rapidly, so maybe add a sidebar that shows the list of coloured angryfaics in order, and which one you're currently using, that way, people will know how many times they have to click. GET ANGRY
anyways, its a good idea and should make a nice little section bar or something with the colours ect and numbers on the keypad
This game is brilliant. It's relaxing, the music goes PERFECT with the scene. Most of the cursor fx are BEAUTIFUL. Excellent game. Again, very calming and relaxing.
Review Score: 9/10
Vote Score: 5/5
Can't wait for number 2. And yes, I did run over the tellitubby and the barbie doll XD Maybe improve the fighting engine in your 2nd one?
yeah, I will improve the fighting but thanks for your review ^^
It was pretty repetitive. Plus the music got really annoying after a while. Do a bit more work on a flash before you submit
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.